Founded in 2004, for the University students by Mr. Zuckerberg, Facebook has since grown into the largest social network site for everyone. With over 30 million members worldwide, it is the 7th most visited site in USA. Teenagers, young adults, mature people and seniors all log in to socialize in their own way.
1. Small business opportunities make people log in the social marketplace and several small business owners are getting an average of 20 leads per day from Facebook. As it introduced a platform in 2007 that allows developers to build third party applications for use within its interface.
2. It has a lot of potential for marketing and entrepreneurs looking for some targeted traffic that sometimes converts to potential buyers.
3. Social network for marketing and business has managed to go from being a well put together online social networking tool to becoming a socially powered contact aggregations hub.
4. It is a beginners guide for nonprofit organizations, it is a very effective tool to create awareness and connect with their community.
5. Facebook Market Analysis:
Its users accept the phenomenal growth, in every aspect all the time.
6. The changing viral marketing Technique:
This dynamic market is rapidly changing. It has changed its viral market with creative ways of marketing your application, it covers the major of tricks and trade that are currently being used.
7. It is an inherent viral platform – this is a part of bigger picture. Every body who is a member feels confident and proud to use it for their purpose.
8. There are several ways to market here:
Its news feed to advertise for a business organization cause five money making opportunities in its recent endeavor in social media presents a unique opportunity for marketers developers and businesses to tap into the social networks, your active and viral crowd. However, lately this is moving to monetize the Facebook applications.
9. Facebook Advertising:
It is a great marketing platform, for advertising, However since it is social media, natural advertising should work. Flyers are trend for advertising. Load of click through and manage to generate a bit of buzz is popular trend.
Promoters here love using pay per click marketing because that way you only pay when someone notices and clicks on your advertisement.
On march 11, 2010, it introduced a new strategy called "Faces of Facebook". This occasion was made special with the interview of the senior employees of Facebook and they all agree that they feel that working with Facebook is a life time opportunity and feel proud of working here.
That is also a success of the Facebook.
Marketers, are getting good social media advantages in the form of leads to their business, making the site work as.